Saturday, July 23, 2005

Access Denied

I was in the habit of posting here during my morning or afternoon break at my job. Unfortunately, I have recently been forbidden to post to my 'blog at any time using company equipment. The fear is that the high-profile client that my company serves might somehow find this 'blog (I average 4 vistitors per day right now), discover that I am the writer, and fire my agency because of the personal commentary of a bottom level assistant. I have made mention of our client here, and I have been complimentary frequently, and never explicitly negative. Still, I seem to have caused quite a stir. So let this be a warning to all who dare to express their thoughts in the cyberspace frontier: Big Brother is watching.

Your comments are welcomed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only is Big Brother watching, but the courts have supported Big Brother's actions...it's already gone to the Federal Supreme Court. Employees have been fired for blogging about their jobs, on their own time and using their own equipment, and those terminations held up. Beware...the corporate age is supplanting the info age......

8:43 PM  
Blogger Cheeseburger Brown said...

Dear Matt,

Now that we've descended into pure spam here, allow me to contribute:

STORYTELLING: Free, Fresh, Addictive!

Love,
Cheeseburger Brown

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home